Thursday 21 November 2013

Stashalong Archive: July's KAL within a KAL

Here are some photos of the yarn I'll be using for the July KAL within a KAL. First up is some Cotton Fleece for the Monica Tank for my niece. That little portion on the needle has already been frogged because I decided I didn't want to stitch seems, so I cast on circulars and will just knit the tank in-the-round.

Next up are some yarns I am thinking of using for the tote bag for my Secret Pal. I've decided to use the Suki pattern from Knitty. I thought I had some peach somewhere in my stash (she likes peach, purple and turquoise), but I can't find it right now. I'm only going to use one of those purples, I just haven't decided on which one.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot open the patterns in PDF format! Any ideas as to why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot open the patterns in PDF format! Any ideas as to why?

    ReplyDelete