Wednesday 18 September 2013

Stashalong Archive: KAL w/in a KAL update: Manda

I didn't finish. :( I gave it the old college try this week, knitting on all of my breaks and at lunch and at home, but it just didn't happen. I made it to row 64, and I'm up to almost 500 stitches a round (the bad thing about being a big girl knitting a top-down raglan!!), and I'm SOO close to getting the sleeves off the needles. :(

Here's my progress right now:

6/29 Update: Rusted Root


I'm almost finished with the 2nd skein of yarn.

I did take a break for a minute when my STR kit came in! I wound up the yarn, and started the first few rows of the pattern. [I don't want to spoil it for anyone who might not have received theirs yet, so if you want to see the progress pic, please click the link!]

Mystery Stole 3 also started yesterday/Friday. I knit on that today, making it all the way thru Chart A and the first couple rows of Chart B:

MS3 - Clue 1: Chart A & a couple rows of Chart B

I'll update tomorrow w/ month-end stuff. I'm pretty sure I didn't meet any of my goals this month, and my knitting mojo seems to have disappeared, so I think my goals next month are going to be pretty easy. ahahah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment