Sunday 13 October 2013

Stashalong Archive: Happy Sunday!

Well, I've made it through the list of both the June and July KAL.

Congrats to all our winners for the June KAL within a KAL--see their names in the sidebar. Enjoy those Free Days whenever you choose to use them :) Make sure you let me know when you do so I can take you off the list.

July KAL within a KAL--you've got until tomorrow morning to get your goals up--I think I've already got everyone that posted so far(if not let me know).

I'm off to fix the mess that is my Mystery Stole 3 clue(I was within 1 row of being done yesterday when somehow I lost a stitch--I tried tinking back and it just kept getting worse SO I ripped the whole thing out. And to add insult to injury I was working on it on our deck with a big wind came along and blew my tiny crochet hook of the deck into a crack under the deck--never to be see again, SO I need to go shopping today for a new one before I can start again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment