I am new to the group. I have been uploading my stash to Ravelry
and realized I have WAY too much yarn in my small house! So, I decided
to join and knock those skeins down before those skeins knock down my
house! *giggle* I have decided to go with Option 1 for the month of July
and knit strictly from my stash and in the process join the July KAL.
Here are my goals for July:
* Knit the Monthly Dishcloth KALs (I have such a HUGE dishcloth stash. They knit up 2 dishcloths a month starting on the 1st and the 16th.
I don't usually knit the 1st cloth of the month because I'm not big on
"picture" cloth, so instead I find an older pattern off the site to knit
for the 1st and then I follow their 2nd one)
* Knit the Monica Tank for my niece
Finish knitting that same tank for her younger sister. (I needed to
make some minor adjustments on the straps and weave in some elastic
around the top)
* Knit a bag for my Secret Pal.
* Crochet 20% of an afghan for my parents for their Christmas gift.
* Knit a square for Rebuilding Greensburg - Block by Block
* Crochet 5 squares for the Stained Glass Afghan. The afghan required 357 squares!
I think that should all be doable in a months time, even after work cuts into my knitting time *laugh*