Thursday 31 October 2013

Stashalong Archive: Time to Knit!

Hi everyone,

I am new to the group. I have been uploading my stash to Ravelry and realized I have WAY too much yarn in my small house! So, I decided to join and knock those skeins down before those skeins knock down my house! *giggle* I have decided to go with Option 1 for the month of July and knit strictly from my stash and in the process join the July KAL.

Here are my goals for July:

* Knit the Monthly Dishcloth KALs (I have such a HUGE dishcloth stash. They knit up 2 dishcloths a month starting on the 1st and the 16th. I don't usually knit the 1st cloth of the month because I'm not big on "picture" cloth, so instead I find an older pattern off the site to knit for the 1st and then I follow their 2nd one)

* Knit the Monica Tank for my niece

* Finish knitting that same tank for her younger sister. (I needed to make some minor adjustments on the straps and weave in some elastic around the top)

* Knit a bag for my Secret Pal.

* Crochet 20% of an afghan for my parents for their Christmas gift.

* Knit a square for Rebuilding Greensburg - Block by Block

* Crochet 5 squares for the Stained Glass Afghan. The afghan required 357 squares!

I think that should all be doable in a months time, even after work cuts into my knitting time *laugh*

No comments:

Post a Comment